Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Say Cheese

I was tinkering with my camera over the weekend and these are a few(well most) of the shots I was able to get. In half the pictures S. has his eyes closed and Big B. is looking at everything but the camera. And the rest just has something to do with my lack of skill. But still, don't be too surprised when something similar shows up on your Christmas card.











6 comments:

Danielle Strong said...

Sooo cute. Family pictures or Gap ad can't decide.

Kristi Amasio said...

Beautiful! I love Aubrey's hair. Do you use the curling iron or just braid it?? So cute. You have a beautiful family Shannon. You and Steve have done very well. :)

mandmstrong said...

WOW! What a gorgeous family! I'm so impressed you took the photos yourself. Beauty and talent you have it all : )

Anonymous said...

You rock. I just paid someone too much money. I should have hired you!

Randy said...

Let me get this straight. You pose your kids on train tracks and in front of large trucks? hmmmm....

Madi said...

They are so cute! This is Madi Powell, Nancy's daughter.

http://www.itsallaboutmoi-madi.blogspot.com