I love it! 4 year olds are great!
Oh, that is such a great story! I like your dishes too. I always serve my kids food on paper or plastic. A Boy cheese sandwich looks a lot better on a cute plate : )
The plate was only for the benefit of having the boy cheese look good in a picture. We usually use plastic too.
Funny!!
Thanks for clearing that up I feel much better about my plastic dishes now : )
That's so classic! What a doll!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it! 4 year olds are great!
Oh, that is such a great story! I like your dishes too. I always serve my kids food on paper or plastic. A Boy cheese sandwich looks a lot better on a cute plate : )
The plate was only for the benefit of having the boy cheese look good in a picture. We usually use plastic too.
Funny!!
Thanks for clearing that up I feel much better about my plastic dishes now : )
That's so classic! What a doll!
Post a Comment