Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Family Fun


The award for favorite Christmas gift this year

would have to go to Rock Band.

It has provided hours of family fun.

Aj even took off the earphones of her new iPod

to join in the fun.

Look at the concentration on that face.

The boy who will go out of his way to avoid any attention

being on him was singing - at the top of his lungs.


If I knew how to post video I would show you.


And then, of course, I would have to pay for therapy.


Big B even got in on the action. Drums are his
favorite.


You might wonder why I'm not in any of the

pictures. Well, besides the obvious fact that I'm

taking the pictures I can't carry a tune and my

hand/eye coordination is a wee bit lacking, so I have

pretty much been banned, well, from the band.

Apparently it's not very fun to play when the song

keeps "failing." So, I've decided that instead of

blogging all day I'll start playing Rock Band

while the kiddies are away - and then

I'll start my own band and it will

be AWESOME!!


I hear Bon Jovi is looking for an opening act.

I better start practicing.



5 comments:

Kristi Amasio said...

Fun times! We love Rock Bank we should get together and have some rock bank parties. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I love gifts like that. Everyone loves it and has a great time! So fun!

mandmstrong said...

My boy's want to move in with your fun family! I can't tell was this a gift for the kids or Steve? He looks like a real rock star!

mandmstrong said...

Too funny. That's a fun game. Keep practicing Shannon. I've got confidence in you. (Mike)

Madi said...

That looks like fun! If only my mom would buy us something like that!