skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Girl
This is what happens when my children all have birthdays within a month of each other. I promise no more slide shows. At least not until we come back from Ethiopia. ( No we have not heard anything. Sigh.) Well, as I have said in the previous posts I don't know where the time has gone. I can't believe my oldest is 11 years old. This babe who made me a mama is standing on the threshold - more young woman than little girl. I have often joked that she was born a teenager. But as the time gets closer to her actually being a teenager I wish I could stop, or at least slow down the clock. I have glimpses of the young woman she is becoming and I am proud of who she is. She is a good friend and example to everyone she meets. She is a fierce protector of those she loves and will not hesitate to come to the aid of a classmate that is being treated poorly. She is a beautiful, brave, happy, smart, sensitive, graceful, busy, sassy, eye rolling, energetic, giggly girl and I'm glad she is mine - at least for a little while longer.
8 comments:
It's about time you put up her birthday slide show. I love my cute little June Bug.
Don't feel bad about your slideshows. I love them! She was a darling baby, and is a beautiful girl.
Okay, my oldest is only 5, and I'm totally crying at your video! I don't want her to grow up!! Stop Stop STOP!
BTW, Erik is really excited to be working in Steve's group. I'm excited too, because it means we'll still keep in touch! (You've got me on a way too sentimental moment now, thank you very much.)
What are you trying to do--make everyone cry? I loved it, and I love you AJ!! We are really proud of you :-)
(I'm using Grandpa's account because mine wouldn't play correctly, but this is Grandma!)
What a beautiful girl with a beautiful smile. We are all so lucky to know AJ. My kids are lucky to have such a great cousin.
I LOVE your slide shows! Keep em comming. She is such a beautiful young women inside and out.
Wow. I remember when she was born. We are getting old. She's beautiful! Happy b-day, sorry just reading this.
Oh Shannon I just watched the video. I remember so many of those pic of her when she was a baby. Why do they have to grow so fast? Ugh!
Post a Comment