Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It Might Be Swine Flu.

This afternoon my phone rang and the caller ID indicated it was the school calling. I said hello and the little voice on the other end said she was not feeling well and could I please come and get her. This is where she has been since the moment she got home. I think her flu bug just might be a case of being bitten by the book worm. Im not sure, but I don't think anyone has actually died from not being able to read their book.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I don't know, I might have died had I not been able to read Breaking Dawn entirely by myself so I could finish it in a day.

Anonymous said...

madi has done the same thing with me a few times!! They say the more you read the smarter you are!! She's probably getting smarter at home reading than she would be going to school

mandmstrong said...

She knows how to work the system. Good for her taking so time off to relax and read a good book : ) Some days I'd really like to call in sick.

Queen of the Hill said...

That definately needs to be treated. I hope it's not contageous.