Big B had his preschool graduation today. He had a great time in preschool and is already reading - thanks to a great teacher. He made lots of good friends and is excited to tell everyone he is officially a kindergartner! Let summer begin!!
-click on picture to enlarge-



4 comments:
Congratulations, Ben!
Way to go BIG B!!! I can't believe he is starting kindergarten in the fall, WOW! He is one very handsome graduate : )
Marianne
Way to go Big B! The Princess has her graduation on Tuesday and she is so excited. It's great to be 5.
Shannon he is so cute. Can he marry my Savani? ha ha. It must be weird to have your youngest in kindergarten. Now what are you going to do with your time??? I still have one more kid and I know I will blink and she will be starting school too. ugh! Hey also I think you should take piano lessons, that would be awesome!
Post a Comment