AJ's dance studio had their annual performance this week. They did the Wizard Of Oz and it was a lot of fun. I could only take pictures at the dress rehersal so you can't see all the cute scenery, but I love to watch her perform - you can just see the joy on her face. She loves dance and she loves to be on stage. Im excited to now watch her sing and dance in her next performance, Broadway Kidz , it starts this week. Then I will be really excited to not have anything else for the rest of the summer. But it has been fun to watch all her hard work come together in some great shows!
So, She Needed A New Bed
9 years ago



3 comments:
She looks like she had the time of her life! So fun!!
She is so beautiful and looks like such a star up on stage. Wish we could see her perform in person.
The princess told me how pretty AJ was with all her pretty makeup. She was right!
Post a Comment