B. 1-year-old
K. 3-years-old
T. 3-years-old
We passed court today. We are officially the parents of these three beautiful children!! These are the only pictures I have of my sweet children. They were taken the day they entered the orphanage. They seem so sad and lost. I am anxious to receive the updated pictures in their Social Report to see how much they have grown and maybe see a smile or two. We feel so blessed and can't wait to bring them home. We still don't know what our travel date will be, but we are one (giant) step closer!!





11 comments:
I posted this on Tuesday - the day we passed court - but for some reason it was not posting/linking to other blogs. I have reposted and hope it works!!
I'm so excited! It makes me want to cry lots of happy tears! Hopefully you'll get them before Christmas.
Oh, so sweet and tender must be your heart. I cannot imagine what you must feel each moment. I am so grateful you trusted in the Lords' plan for your life. It is going to be so worth the wait.
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet those three beautiful children!
They are so beautiful and I know there will be many smiles in their future. I can't wait to learn more about them. We have you all in our prayers. Lots of love going out to your amazing family.
I tried leaving a comment yesterday and I am not sure I finished it. If I did, sorry...I just wanted to say they are lovely boys and I hope you get to travel soon. Congrats on passing the first time around! We have a conference with our agency tomorrow about what to expect with referrals, court process and travel, but it all still feels so far away. PS. May I link to your blog on mine so I remember the address and can check in on your progress?
So exciting!! They belong to you! Can't wait to see more picks!!
Shannon, they are so beautiful. I'm just crying like a nitwit sitting here at my desk thinking about the love you are showing to these babies. I'm so excited for you and for them. Love you--Jewel
You don't know me, but I read your blog through my cousin's. I have adopted too and cried when I read your post!! CONGRATS!! We wish you wonderful travels and many smiles to come :)!!
Yay! I am so happy for you guys!
Wow! What an amazing adventure! All the best to your family.
Post a Comment