Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Time For A Change?

Big B. decided he was going to give himself a little hair cut. I guess he thought he needed a new fall look. The problem is he hardly has any hair to begin with. I'm not sure how a dull pair of pre-school scissors did all this damage.

When I saw what he had done I told him we were going to have to shave his head. He started crying and said he didn't want to be bald and that people would laugh at him. Trying not to laugh myself I told him there was no way I was letting him go to school with his hair in its current state. He finally agreed to let me trim it.
I optimistically started with a No. 3. Then went to a No. 2. I finally had to use the No. 1. If you look closely you can still see the cut marks left by the dull pair of scissors. Trying to make him feel better about his new do - I hold him how handsome he was and that bald is in. All the rage for fall.

I HOPE it grows FAST!!

7 comments:

Danielle Strong said...

Augh poor B. :( That sad face is saddest I've ever seen. I feel for you man. It has happened to the best of us.

Kristi Amasio said...

I like it. We always shave Joshua's head. He looks very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I'm glad we got to see him with more hair. Poor dude. Looks like he learned a valuble lesson, the hard way. lucky it will grow fast and this will be a funny memory. Let hope you daughter(s) never do the same thing!

mandmstrong said...

That kid is so darn cute hair or no hair he looks GREAT!!!

Jennifer Bergam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Queen of the Hill said...

I think Mr T would prefer I buzz his hair every time. It's a lot faster and therefore less itch time. Big B is too cute. Bald is definately in.

mandmstrong said...

I couldn't stop laughing reading this. Especially his concern that kids would laugh at him if you shaved the rest off. Too funny. Kids are awesome! (Mike)