Sunday, November 15, 2009

Blessed!!


Thanksgiving is approaching and our family has much to be thankful for.  We are thankful for such wonderful friends and family who have been so generous in helping us prepare for the arrival of our three new beautiful children.  We also FINALLY received our social reports. I can't begin to tell you what a little piece of heaven it is having these photos and this priceless information about our kids.  I love reading about their personalities and the things they enjoy doing.  Im especially grateful to see smiling faces that are begining to fill out simply because they are finally able to have three meals a day  - something we all take for granted. Here are some of my favorite pictures.


I can't wait to kiss those full lips and chubby cheeks!

B. is active and loves to crawl and his nanny will often find him getting stuck under his crib or a chair. She also said that he loves to laugh and as a result is constantly drooling!


 
She has the most beautiful eyes and smile. One thing her social report said was that she loves to be well dressed and likes to pick out her own clothes. If one of the other girls happens to wear her favorite outfit she's not very happy.  She and AJ are going to have a great time together  and after the shower we just had she will definately be well dressed!!

How sweet is that?

I was so glad to see a smile on this little guys face. Not only does he smile, but according to his nannies he is quite the prankster and likes to play tricks on the other kids - he loves to make you smile and loves to try new things. He is always exploring things around him. Im sure I will have to watch him closely when he comes home. There will be lots to explore!!

I love this picture. You can see by the look on T's face that he just did something he finds quite hysterical to his sister. She didn't find it so funny!!

We are blessed!!

7 comments:

Grandma S. said...

My it's hard to be patient. The pictures are awesome. The smiles are priceless.

penny said...

Shannon,
They are beautiful. I keep meaning to tell you about an organization " project linus". They make blankets for kids who have gone through a traumatic experience. There is a rep in South Jordan. You tell her a ages and gender and she will bring you the most beautiful blankets to have waiting. I am sure they would want all 6 of your kids to have one. Just google project linus.

Jennifer Bergam said...

Oh, what beautiful children! We are so excited for you guys to bring them home.

mandmstrong said...

Oh, I LOVE them!!!! They each look so HAPPY! I'm so glad that they will have many more reasons to smile when they finally go home with you. I hope that is very soon : ) We love you all and keep praying for your sweet family.

Queen Lisa said...

The best things in life come in 3's!

scooping it up said...

I would have bawled my head off getting such details and such wonderful pictures. Hope you're brushing up on your Amharic ok. I have no idea how communication is going to go when you get these sweet kiddos, but I hope you share every detail so I can learn how you do it. :) Do you think you'll be traveling before Christmas??

Todd said...

This is so exciting. I am excited and in some ways jealous. Congratulations and we really miss you all!!!!