Shannon, I am so excited for you guys. I think of you often and wonder whether or not you have been able to adopt your beautiful babies. I wish you nothing but the best and cannot wait to see posts of your beautiful family with the latest additions. Hi to the kids (and Steve)!
Hey Shannon! Erik & I want to do something for you & Steve, get you something you need for your new little family members. If we got diapers, what size do you think you'd need? What about pull-ups for the older ones? Are you set with clothes, or blankets & bedding? I didn't realize you were leaving so soon! Good luck! You all are angels.
Shannon, just so you know, I'm dying to know how you guys are doing. I hope everyone is healthy and starting to adjust. I don't even know if you're home yet. Thinking about you and can't wait to hear word.
8 comments:
So. Excited. For. You!!
And our hearts will be going with you!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!
I can't wait to hear and see all about it!!!
wah-hoo. Soo exciting. I'mm looking forward to hearing all about it too. Good Luck!
WOOO HOOO! So happy. Oh my gosh. can't wait for you to hug and love those sweet kiddos. you guys are rock stars.
Shannon, I am so excited for you guys. I think of you often and wonder whether or not you have been able to adopt your beautiful babies. I wish you nothing but the best and cannot wait to see posts of your beautiful family with the latest additions. Hi to the kids (and Steve)!
Hey Shannon! Erik & I want to do something for you & Steve, get you something you need for your new little family members. If we got diapers, what size do you think you'd need? What about pull-ups for the older ones? Are you set with clothes, or blankets & bedding? I didn't realize you were leaving so soon!
Good luck! You all are angels.
Shannon, just so you know, I'm dying to know how you guys are doing. I hope everyone is healthy and starting to adjust. I don't even know if you're home yet. Thinking about you and can't wait to hear word.
Post a Comment