I think I mentioned in my previous post that I don't have time for this blogging thing. I think I also mentioned that I like to do what everyone else is doing. Well, as I have been reading blogs of friends and family I can see that everyone has a cuter blog then I do. I have spent half the day trying to create the cutest blog on the block - since my computer is older than some of my children this is proving to be quite difficult. (especially for someone with my awesome computer skills)
So I guess I will tell myself what I tell AJ when she comes home from school saying she HAS to have this outfit from Limited Too or these shoes from Justice because EVERYONE is wearing them. Well,( I say ) just because everyone else is wearing those things doesn't mean you have to. I will say this to myself and then when Daddy-o gets home I will tell him I HAVE to have a cute blog because EVERYONE else has one!! And then with his awesome computer skills maybe I will have the cutest blog on the block!!
A girl can dream.
So, She Needed A New Bed
9 years ago


8 comments:
Love your blog. I have lots of background clipart if you need it (as you well know.) Just don't expect me to start a blog :-)
I am SOOOOOO impressed!! It doesnt have to be the cutest blog just keep in current. I hate people that start a blog and tell everyone about it and then post twice a year. Lame. Then there are people like me... they just have their husbands do it. You know he'll be all over your blog making his "Randy" comments dont you? Good luck with that.
Yeah, I agree. A girl can dream-it's true. Just don't dream with big spaces between paragraphs in blog posts. BTW, who is that Heather who's husband blogs? She sounds totally hot.
OH HAPPY DAY!!! Your blog ROCKS and so do you!
Hi Shannon. I am so glad to see that you have a blog. It's fun to keep in contact with friends. I fought it forever too, but my little sister bugged me till I started one. Well hope you guys are doing good. Talk to you soon.
Blogging husbands rock! I'm not expecting Steve to, but I'm happy to know Randy does. I also agree with Heather, I could care less if it's cute, just make sure to update it occassionally (even if each post is very short). (Mike)
We are excited to hear all about "yall" ;) Keep it coming!
Post a Comment