Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lemmings








I never was very good with peer pressure. So here I am joining the world of blogging. My mother always asked me - Well, if (insert name here) jumped off a cliff would you follow? I guess the answer to that is ...yes. I'm a follower - I'll probably just read your blogs and copy and paste it to my own. Changing the names and pictures of course. One thing I will promise - this blog will be the short and sweet variety. A) - I don't have time, it's taken me four hours just to write this post. ( and I'm not very tech savvy, even though Ive been told you don't have to be -) second - I know you don't want to see all 50 pictures AND video of the first day of school along with a novel about my melancholy feelings wondering where the years have gone.


Word of the day: Melancholy: Causing sadness or depression of mind or spirit. Dejected, sad, pensive.



So - I've jumped off the cliff, happy reading!

2 comments:

mandmstrong said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. I, for one, am very excited to have you blogging. I enjoy keeping up on what's going on in the family, but have had trouble convincing my siblings to blog with me. Now we've got you, Danielle, and Holly. I'll check back often. (Mike)

mamaP said...

what the heck is a "blog" and what's the diff. between that and a web site? the 21st cent. called and they want me in it.