Thursday, September 25, 2008

Musings Of A Four Year Old.

Big B:( sitting in the bath tub) "mom"?


Me: (putting on my make -up) "yeah"?

B :"I wish I was a dog".


Me: "Why"?


B: "Because when they get wet, they don't have to use a towel. They just wiggle the water off".

Me: "What kind of dog would you be"?


B: " I would be T - Bone". (from Clifford)


Me: "Why would you be T-Bone"?


B: (speaking very slowly and clearly. I guess, so he wont have to repeat himself) "Because, he doesn't have to use a towel! He doesn't even have to take a bath. If he gets muddy or wet, he just shakes it off".

Me: "Oh, I see. Very convenient".



Apparently having to take a bath And use a towel is just asking way too much. I'm just glad he
didn't mention that dogs also lick themselves.

4 comments:

Queen of the Hill said...

The best part of motherhood is that you get to laugh everyday. I love it!

heather said...

You also get to cry everday...or is that just me?

mandmstrong said...

The best part about a blog is even if your own kids don't put you in a laughing mood the "Musing of a four year old" will!

Kristi Amasio said...

Oh that is funny! 4 yr olds say the funniest things. You just wonder what they are going to come up with next.