Friday, September 4, 2009

Back To School

Kindergarten
Back with all the girls.

6th grade and 2nd grade

I can't believe that I have all of my kids in school. At least part of the day everyday! Why does the time seem to go so fast - and it seems to be speeding up. I remember with my oldest the time to kindergarten seemed so long. Our days were less busy then, when she was my one and only. Now, I have barely turned around and my baby is starting school. He is ready - me, not so much. But Im sure I can find something to do during the 3 hours he is at school. I didn't have time to take many pics, but I'll have to tell you about that later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun to have spoken with you today. We look forward to seeing you in October!

Kristi Amasio said...

So cute! I can't believe Aubrey will be in JR High next year. Crazy! They do grow too fast. We sound like our parents now don't we???