AJ and two of her favorite cousins, Nanner and Bear, donated their hair to Locks of Love. They went to the salon and bravely cut a minimum of 10 inches off their hair. They went from long and lush to short and sassy. I think they all look darling - the only down side - they look about five years older, and I , for one, am not quite ready for that. The girls had a great time and it only took me five minutes to do AJ's hair this morning before school.
Click on the picture to get a better look at the photo shoot!



4 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. Love the hair on all of the girls. I cant wait to see it in person.
I'm so proud of all of them. They are cute, cute, cute!!
You know you guys better watch it when these girls actually are five years older, right?
I can't believe it! I am missing so much--everyone looks so good with short hair.
Post a Comment