I look back at all the pictures and can't believe he is already seven years old. It truly feels like yesterday that my little Dallas Cowboy was placed in my arms with his shock of black hair and already chubby little cheeks. He is my sweet, sensitive little boy who still gives me kisses at school, in front of his friends. He is the first one to offer help or
encouragement and can't stand it if there is contention in our home. He is our peacemaker. He has the best laugh you have ever heard. It starts in his toes and just bubbles out of him. You can't help but laugh with him.
I'm so blessed to be this little (or not so little) boy's mom.
5 comments:
I love these videos(the one of big b too). Great job!
Love the pix. My computer would only play part so I'll try the rest tomorrow. Love you, S!
I love your slide shows, so much fun! Happy Birthday to Uncle I can't believe he is seven! Some of the pictures remind me a lot of my boys. Must be the strong in him, so adorable.
Some of those pictures made me laugh out loud, and watching it made me miss all of you!
How lucky we are to have such a sweet nephew! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment