Big B. is officially five years old. I can't believe where the time has gone. Since the moment he entered this world, weighing in at a mere 2 pounds 7 oz., 13 inches long, he has brought such joy into my life. He has also brought on most of my grey(ing) hair. He is sweet, smart, happy, energetic, talkative(VERY talkative), friendly, funny, active, and still loves to snuggle with his mom. I love my little miracle boy.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to BIG B!!! Wow, I have never seen pics of how small he was. That is AMAZING!!!
AJ looks so adorable with her new hair cut. What a GREAT experience to share with family.
Love, love, love the video! I can see the Strong in him!
Love you all.
I remember you calling me and telling me about his situation. Time sure flys. My 3rd one Savani who will be 5 in June is the one that gives me grey hairs. We always joke that she is going to be our druggie and alcoholic girl.
Post a Comment